- PLoS: PLoS is a nonprofit organization of scientists and physicians committed to making the world’s scientific and medical literature a freely available public resource. Read the most recent articles from the seven journals published by the Public Library of Science. PLoS Reader is designed just for the iPad and features a full-screen, page-turning interface.
- Medscape: The number 1 downloaded free medical app in 2010. Medscape from WebMD is the largest, most comprehensive, free medical app available for healthcare professionals. Apps for android and iPad
- PubMed Mobile: Search PubMed database with over 19 million citations for biomedical articles and life science journals. PubMed On Tap (for iPad) searches PubMed to find and display reference information.
- CCO Oncology inPractice: The Clinical Care Options (CCO) Oncology inPractice application is a comprehensive digital textbook designed for healthcare professionals needing to find information rapidly at the point of care.
- Skyscape Medical Resources: The Skyscape Medical Resources app is used by more than 1 million healthcare professionals (HCPs) to access the medical resources they know and trust at the point of care. This valuable decision-support tool helps physicians, nurses, students and other HCPs find the right answers, right away
- Epocrates: Epocrates is the #1 mobile drug reference resource used by healthcare providers at the point of care. Trusted for accurate content and innovative offerings, physicians choose Epocrates 3 to 1 as their point of care drug reference of choice.
- WebMD: Check your symptoms, access drug & treatment information, get first aid essentials, and even local health listings.
- Fundación ZonasCardio RCP-DESA: Entirely in Spanish, this video-based app gives out the recommendations of the European Resuscitation Council.
What is Cognitive Debriefing? How does it add value to and optimize the validity of a medical questionnaire? To answer these questions and understand what