Ocean Translations is a trusted language translation partner for some of the world’s top NGOs, manufacturing, commercial and pharmaceuticals companies. We are renowned as Argentina’s premier translation and localization service provider for enterprise-level translation and localization services to and from English, Spanish and Portuguese. With our 15 years of experience, we have gathered the best skilled professionals in the sector and have acquired an excellent reputation and an admirable track record of client’s satisfaction.
Ocean Translations is now looking for a full time translation Project Manager to join their team in their offices in Rosario, Argentina.
Translation Project Managers are responsible for liaising with clients and linguists to ensure translation projects are realized on time, within budget, and to the requisite quality.
They are required to manage multiple translation projects at a time, including interacting with clients on current and forthcoming projects.
– Maintain constant communication with the Translation Department, Vendors and Clients.
– Identify, monitor and resolve issues. Ensure processes are followed to maintain the highest quality and deadlines are met.
– Analyze new projects, determine pricing, and provide quotes to Clients.
– Oversee the management of the company’s database of translators, ensuring the best quality and price by selecting the right vendors based on their subject matter expertise and experience.
– Organize and process sales orders, invoices and payments and coordination with the finance department.
– Organize and store online files.
· A university degree or equivalent, preferably in languages
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal in Spanish and English.
· Excellent computer literacy.
· First class organizational and co-ordination abilities with an excellent attention to detail.
· Experience dealing with customers in English.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Project management experience.
· A passion for languages and accuracy in translation, experience as a translator or in the translation industry.
· Experience with translation technology (e.g. Trados etc.).